The School Newspaper of University City High School

U-Times

U-Times

U-Times

Sasstrology: Summer Vacation

There are only three weeks of school left, and summer is on the horizon. It will soon be a time of relaxing with friends and family and enjoying the hot weather. Summer is also great time to tap into your wanderlust and explore the world by going somewhere for vacation. If you are having troubles planning on where your next getaway destination should be, have no fear — here are some suggestions according to your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21-April 19)
The sun might be blazing and the temperature might be rising here, but that isn’t enough. You like things hot. You’re also a person that likes exotic environments. A great place for you would be somewhere in South America; either Peru or Argentina would be best for you.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Wherever there’s good food and an inviting setting, you’ll be there, without a doubt. A great place for you would be somewhere in the Italian countryside or an Italian island near the Mediterranean Sea, which will be the perfect mix of comfort and nature.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Curious and unconventional are qualities that you search for in everything. In addition to that, you like to multitask and have plenty of activities to do. An island getaway sounds like it would really suit you, so try spending some time in the Caribbean island Martinique.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)
While on vacation you like to learn, not only about the culture, but also about the geography of the place that you’re visiting. However, you also like being somewhere that feels like home. A place with an interesting history and cozy quarters that are perfect for you is Scotland.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22)
Someone saying that you’re extravagant is an understatement. You have a love for opulence and large populations of people since you feel at ease in a crowd that has all of their eyes on you. A city that matches this — as well as your love for exciting nightlife — is Paris.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22)
To you, being somewhere that has a picturesque setting and learning something useful is a necessity when choosing a vacation destination. A great city for you would Rome. Whether you’re learning about the fashion, food, or history, you’re definitely going to love it.

Libra (Sept 23-Oct 22)
Harmony is practically your middle name. You strive for peace in everyday life. So, it would only make sense for you to choose a place that has a go-with-the-flow vibe. You should travel to Los Angeles since it’s very calm and full of beach bums that you’ll fit in with perfectly.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21)
When you on vacation it is time to kick back, relax, and just chill out. A great place for you would be on an island just listening to the ocean waves as you fall asleep. However, you also like old, historical cities. The Greek islands would be a great geographical match for you.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)
You live for adventure and excitement, so traveling is probably your favorite thing to do in the world. You travel like no one else; you like to indulge in physical activity while exploring a new place. Going to a ski lodge in Colorado would be a grand expedition for you.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)
Big cities with a grand historical presence that you can explore appeal to you. If you want to stay in America, the best place for you would be New York City. However, if you want to go international, Germany or Prague would be perfect historical countries for you.

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)
You’re an open-minded, progressive person who is interested in the advancement of humanity. Cultures that others call weird or strange are also intriguing to you. Scandinavia would be a spectacular place for you to visit, particularly Denmark and Iceland.

Pisces (Feb 19-March 20)
Spirituality is important to you, and you like to learn about the spirituality of other cultures. In addition to that, you don’t like being surrounded by large crowds; you prefer to stay away from big cities. A country that would suit your preferences is Egypt.

Sources:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/14/vacation-based-on-sun-sign_n_4519604.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/astrology-sign-pick-perfect-vacation/story?id=16747192#1

http://www.stress-relief-teacher.com/zodiac-travel.html

http://astraltwelve.tumblr.com/tagged/countries